ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II- (STUDENTS’ LOAN OFFICER) - 1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow up on Students’ Loan matters;
- Act as a program Officer of departments;
- Administer Students Loan Office;
- Handle students’ welfare matters related to Higher Education Students Loan Board and any other Sponsoring organization such as Meals and Accommodation allowances, Tuition fees,Field work allowances and Research Allowances;
- Handle all matters related to processing of Residence Permits and Visa on Arrival of foreign students;
- Share students information with other departments/units when required and
- Perform any other official duties assigned to you by your senior.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of a first degree in Public Administration with an experience of at least two years in Administration activities . An experience in administering students’ affairs will be an added advantage. An applicant should have computer knowledge / skills.
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Institution’s Salary Scale.