CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR DAAD IN COUNTRY/IN-REGION SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE AT THE EASTERN AFRICA STATISTICAL TRAINING CENTRE (EASTC) FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
EASTC as a nominating agent for the DAAD in- country/in-region scholarships invites applications from qualified candidates for Masters Degrees tenable at the Centre in the year 2018/2019.
Scholarships are available for up to a maximum of two years for Masters Degree. The scholarship will be initially granted for one year and may be extended upon individual request and receipt of a complete application by using the provided form.
EASTC promotes equal opportunities therefore female candidates and candidates from less privileged regions or groups as well as candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Scholarship programmes:
- Master's Degree in Official Statistics.
- Master's Degree in Agricultural Statistics.
Applicants must have applied and been admitted into one of the programmes above for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Mode of Application:
A hard copy of the DAAD application package must be sent to:
Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre,
P.O. Box 35103,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Financial administration of Scholarships
- Depending on bilateral agreements, the scholarship funds will either be paid out by the DAAD Regional Office Nairobi, the host institution, or the German Embassy in the host country.
- Applicants MUST read and understand all given instructions when filling the application.
For more enquiries please contact:
- Head of graduate studies(Nelson Ndifwa) head.graduates.studies , Phone: 0714421224 or
- Admissions Officer (Samuel Marandu): email@example.com , Phone: 0713988952
- Land- line: (022)2952000
Visit: www.eastc.ac.tz to obtain the complete instructions and document.
Deadline for Application is 20TH Feb, 2018