DRIVER II- 1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive motor vehicles;
- Keep and maintain vehicles and accessories;
- Assist in vehicle minor repairs;
- Maintain record log – sheets;
- Collect and dispatch mail and
- Perform any other official duties assigned to you by your senior
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Possession of Form IV Secondary School Certificate with passes in English and Kiswahili and Class “C” Driving license. An experience of at least three (3) years of driving experience without causing road accident. Must pass Trade Test Grade II in Motor Vehicle Electrical or Mechanics issued by NIT or VETA.
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Institution’s Salary Scale.