INVITATION FOR BID
The Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre (EASTC) has received a grant from the African Development Bank to finance Statistical Capacity Building under Multinational Statistical Capacity Building Programme for Managing Development Results. It is intend to use part of the grant to hire Practitioners in the Field of Actuarial Statistics, Price Statistics, Energy Statistics, Environmental Statistics, Sampling Techniques, Industrial Statistics, Statistical System and data Management handling, Population Studies, National Accounts and Agricultural Statistics to take part in teaching in order to expose students in the practical application of Official Statistics.
- EASTC under SCB 4.2 fund invites competent Practitioners to participate in training of those modules as follow;
Lot No Module Academic year * Programme 1. Actuarial Statistics
2016/2017 - 2017/2018
Masters of Official Statistics, Masters in Agricultural Statistics and Bachelor of Official Statistics 2. Sampling Techniques 2016/2017 - 2017/2018 3. Agricultural Statistics 2016/2017 - 2017/2018 4. Energy Statistics 2016/2017 - 2017/2018 5. Environmental Statistics 2016/2017 - 2017/2018 6. Population Studies 2016/2017 - 2017/2018 7. Statistical Management 2016/2017 - 2017/2018 8.
2016/2017 - 2017/2018 9. Price Statistics 2016/2017 - 2017/2018 10. National Accounts 2016/2017 - 2017/2018
* Dates can change subject to availability of the experts.
- Interested eligible Bidder may obtain further information from the Office of Deputy Rector, Academic Research and Consultancy using Email address email@example.com or Telephone Number +225 22 2925000 or +255 22 2925002 during office hrs from 09.00Hrs – 16.00Hrs East Africa time on Monday to Friday.
- Terms of reference for each lot are available for interested bidders. Apply to Rector, EASTC, P. O Box 35103 Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA or through our Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Bid is open to anyone with appropriate academic qualification to teach up to Masters Degree level and having practiced in the relevant field for at least ten (10) years. A curriculum vitae supported with documentary evidence must be submitted in the bid document. Practicing and retired experts can bid.
- Bid documents that include the financial proposal must be delivered to EASTC in hard copy or in a secured soft form four (4) weeks before commencement of the programme.
- Bids will be opened for evaluation four (4) weeks before commencement of the programme.
- Bidders will be notified of the evaluation outcome two (2) weeks before commencement of the programme.