Minimum Entry Requirements for Masters in Agricultural Statistics - 2 years
EASTC being a professional institution has the following entry requirements for Master's degree in Agricultural Statistics(MAS);
- Having worked in a National Statistical System office for not less than 6 years after acquiring a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or any other science related subject.
- Candidates who have NTA level 8 / Bachelor qualifications with Statistics or Science related Subjects with a GPA of 2.7 or above.
- Candidates with unclassified degree should have a credit or a distinction in the subject of intended Master's degree.
- Candidates with Pass degrees will also be considered for admission if:- their undergraduate performance in the proposed subject of study was a 'B' grade average or above, and they have satisfied the Centre that they have exhibited academic potential through extensive field work/ research experience of at least three years and/or additional professional development courses of duration of at least three months.
- Candidates who are non-degree holders but do hold Advance or Postgraduate Diplomas may be considered for admission provided that such Diplomas are in the Upper second/Distinction category and are from institutions considered to be Institutions of Higher Learning recognized by Tanzania Commission for University (TCU).